Have you heard of the Careers Employability Module on Moodle?
A few hours spent on this award can TRANSFORM YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING A GRADUATE JOB and the earlier in your course you do it, the greater the benefits it will bring.
Free to University of Kent students it is done on-line via quizzes and assignments on Moodle. Completing the award will greatly improve your career planning and job hunting skills help you choose a career.
On completion, you receive an Award Certificate which will impress employers when you add it to your CV, and 40 Employability Points. There are also subject specific versions for Science, English and Arts students.
- It would be mad to apply for a job or attend an interview without doing it!
- I recently had a very successful interview largely because I put the advice on the module into practice!
- It has made me feel a lot more confident when it comes to applications and interviews in the future and has also made me think about skills I have that I didn’t think I had before.
- It was so easy, quick and I learned a lot. Without realising, you have finished the course and have already put together a very good CV and covering letter.
- Before the course I had only a vague idea of my career path and opportunities, now I am applying for Summer internships and know how to effectively sell my skills to a prospective employer and have a much more focused plan for my future.
- The module is very, very useful! I really love how it makes you to think about your personality and helps you to identify your strengths and weaknesses